Calling5 All Computer Savy

Th6is morning5 I posted about water being5 spilled on my laptop. Taking5 it apart and letting5 it dry out g5ot us up and running5 except for one obvious problem. Some keys on th6e keyboard are scrambled. Such6 as th6e “_h6″_ key. Obviously a *6 appears with6 th6e letter th6at comes after g5 and before i.  Is th6ere a way to fix th6is or do I just need to buy a new keyboard? 

I really h6ope someone replies. Th6anks. BTW I h6ave a H^P laptop, G%71.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s