“Teach Them A Harsh Lesson”: Moderate Abbas Advisor Calls Upon Palestinians To Murder Israelis

MidnightWatcher's Blogspot

It’s a good thing the Palestinian Authority peace-partners are moderates, otherwise they’d be calling for the murder of Isra… hey wait a minute. Well, let’s look on the bright side. Only 73% of Palestinians in a 2011 survey admitted that they’d love to annihilate the Jews. That leaves a whopping 27% who were either Palestinian Christian respondents or who weren’t moonstruck with Islam enough to believe and/or carry out the twisted teachings of its blood-drunk “prophet.” Of course, many may have also lied from the outset …

Hadith, Tabari 7:97, “The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, ‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’”

Hadith, Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, “The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind…

View original post 966 more words

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s